Mindy Kaling, new author of Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me, and Bill Clinton, recent author of Back To Work offer their very different, but intriguing holiday and year end book lists. I've included their top 5 lists below with links to the catalog, but click on over to the video which is interesting at least for the brief discussion on the importance of books and reading. Happy Holiday reading!
4. My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness by Gwyneth Paltrow
5. Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
President Clinton's top list:
1. Jerusalem by Simon Sebag Montefiore
2. Lincoln by David Herbert Donald
3. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
4. The Way of the World: From the Dawn of Civilizations to the Eve of the Twenty-First Century by David Fromkin
5. The Cure at Troy: A Version of Sophocles' Philoctetes by Seamus Heaney
Full lists available at the Today website.