Addressing the unique information needs of area organizations
Nonprofit Central helps nonprofits to:
- Increase the management and governance capacity of local nonprofits.
- Improve capacity of these organizations to develop resources for long-term sustainability.
- Strengthen the collaborative environment among nonprofits to support learning and innovation.
- Staff knowledgeable about nonprofit best practices and about Monroe County.
- Resources for nonprofit management, governance, and funding development.
- Free professional learning and networking opportunities.
- One-on-one consultations for nonprofit board, staff, and volunteers.
- Comprehensive list of Community Organizations .
- Regular communications with nonprofits.
|Hours||Monday - Friday, 1 pm to 5 pm or by appointment|
|Location||Main Library, 2nd floor, just outside the Indiana Room |
|Contact Us ||Contact npc [at] mcpl [dot] info (Marc Tschida), Nonprofit Central Coordinator or call 812-355-7515|
|Nonprofit Central is generously supported by the Community Impact Funding Impact Initiative provided by the Community Foundation of Bloomington and Monroe County, Inc. |
We are a Funding Information Network partner of the Foundation Center , which provides resources for grassroots groups, nonprofit organizations, and individuals search for funding sources from companies and private foundations, including these databases:
These databases are available at the Main Library only.
|||We are a part of the Foundation Center's Funding Information Network. Our participation in the network was made possible by a generous grant from the United Way of Monroe County .|
|Appointments and reservations are encouraged, but not necessary.|
For more information about grants and fundraising, review our Grants Research Guide .