|Address||123 N. Walnut St. |
Bloomington, IN 47408
|Additional Address||P.O.Box 1812 |
Thanks to the efforts of Father Michael J. McGivney, assistant pastor of St. Mary's Church in New Haven and some of his parishioners, the Connecticut state legislature on March 29, 1882, officially chartered the Knights of Columbus as a fraternal benefit society. The Order is still true to its founding principles of charity, unity and fraternity.
|Contact||Gary Broxton (Grand Knight) |
bandh [at] bluemarble.net
|Additional Contact||(812) 824-4889|
|Community Organizations Subjects|